Sunday, June 14, 2009

Papacito's

Ay Papacito's! This is a pretty good taco spot tucked away in Greenpoint. Has a definite Cali vibe with plenty of veggie and vegan options. The meat in the beef taco I had was slightly greasy and reminiscent of Crack in the Box meat, BUT...that's not to say that it wasn't delicious. Super spicy and in a really good way. Chicken taco was even better, less spice, but plenty of flavor. The tortillas were a bit bland and fell apart, but other than making things a bit messy, they did the job.

Not only is the food good here, but this place has the greatest happy hour I've ever encountered...$1.50 tacos from 11-4. If I was homeless, I'd totally eat here every day. Plus they have a pretty sweet patio, (or taco garden if you will!), with a full bar. Pass me a Modelo, por favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment